Introduction from Mike Jenkins

I am blessed to be married to Lynn Jenkins. I have four wonderful children who have provided me with three grandchildren, with another due in August. Our whole family is very active in St. Paul Catholic church. After being born and raised in Marion, IN, my occupation in broadcasting took me to Muncie, IN, Sebring, Fl., Tallahassee Fl, and Lubbock Tx.

Lynn and I moved back to Marion in 1988 to care for aging and ailing parents. I continued my career in broadcasting, working for Bomar Broadcasting Corporation (WMRI), and continuing through two ownership changes until my retirement last year. During that time I wore many hats, including air personality, morning show host and news director. These years gave me the opportunity to work closely with elected officials, and gave me a good pulse on what was happening in the community.

I shall continue with updates on this site, and also on my Face book page: "Mike Jenkins For City Council." Meanwhile, any support would be greatly appreciated, be it financial or otherwise.

I may also be reached via email: easymusic@hotmail.com

Mike Jenkins

Republican Candidate for Marion City Council At Large
March 9, 2011


Visit Mike Jenkins' Home Page